How Facebook Advertisements Work:
A Facebook advertisement campaign for doctors will allow you to focus on specific groups of individuals that may soon need a doctor in Sydney and adjoining areas. When these users click on your Facebook ad, they will be directed to the website of your medical practice. If you are a gynaecologist, for example, your target audience might be females with ages ranging approximately between fourteen and fifty.
To help target the right audience, Facebook offers the following options to the advertisers.
- Basic demography: Your audience can be targeted on the basis of language, age, gender, and location.
- Interests: It is possible to target the audience based on their specific interests that can be identified by the nature of their Facebook activities.
- Connections: All Facebook ads posted by you can be viewed by all your Facebook friends as well as anyone with a connected friend.
- Behavioral Patterns: Selection of audience based on their income, device usage, purchase behavior, etc.
- Creation of custom audience: It is also possible to create custom audience using email addresses, phone numbers, and Facebook Ids.
In addition to standard campaigns, you also have the option to boost certain status updates so that the same is viewed by the people it is meant for. This is particularly useful while sharing an important update or news or promoting an event or special offer. Facebook ad campaigns can be run for as little as $1 per day. However, a boosted post is likely to cost you anything between $5 and $50. Please call us for more specific pricing for your specialisation
Over the years, our marketing experts have been instrumental in helping doctors with different specialisations receive a steady flow of new patients from the internet.
- Optimisation of patient reach by creating Facebook strategies that complement the website’s organic SEO strategy
- Custom-landing pages to ensure high visitor engagement for the Facebook ad campaign
- Convert the visitors into customers and patients
Get in touch with us today to receive a no-obligation Facebook ad campaign proposal.